MODEL OPTIONS & SPECS DVD KIOSK, GAME KIOSK
800 DISC INDOOR UNIT
800 DISC OUTDOOR UNIT
Capacity 800 DISC of storage 800 DISC of storage Dimensions Width: 24″ Height: 79″ Depth: 39″ Width: 26″ Height: 79″ Depth: 39″ + 6″ for HVAC User Interface 17″ Touch Screen 17″ Touch Screen Top Promo Screen 24″ High Definition HDMI 24″ High Definition HDMI Interior Placement The circuit cannot be shared with any other device, especially compressor operated, like fridges. Typical draw is 7.8 Amps for a machine with a second screen or 5.3 Amps without a second screen. The circuit cannot be shared with any other device, especially compressor operated, like fridges. Typical draw is 7.8 Amps for a machine with a second screen or 5.3 Amps without a second screen. Exterior placement Dedicated 110 V– 120V 20 Amps circuit and the draw of the machine is 12.8 Amps. Dedicated 110 V– 120V 20 Amps circuit and the draw of the machine is 12.8 Amps. Networking The Internet connection can be done in the following ways in order of preference: LAN drop, LAN extension, TV cable, DSL, Fiber, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Cell Stick The Internet connection can be done in the following ways in order of preference: LAN drop, LAN extension, TV cable, DSL, Fiber, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Cell Stick Port Requirement Inbound – default port 9201 for web service, but any available port can be used: Outbound – port 25, FTP – port 21, SSL – port 443 Inbound – default port 9201 for web service, but any available port can be used: Outbound – port 25, FTP – port 21, SSL – port 443
Please contact us for pricing. We do offer volume discounts for 3, 5 and 10+ kiosks. Speak with one of our representatives for more details.
Our 800 model DVD & Game Rental kiosk holds up to 800 different SKUs. This allows for the ultimate flexibility in your inventory mix; any combination of DVDs and games to rent to your customers. The high capacity allows for inventory to stay within your kiosk for longer periods of time than other kiosks, ensuring you receive the most return on investment out of any kiosk in the marketplace. In fact, in January 2013, Redbox announced they will be increasing their kiosk capacity from 600 to 720 discs for this reason.
We offer both indoor and outdoor models to allow for maximum visibility of your rental kiosk network. 60% of Redbox kiosks are outdoor for a reason – they rent more discs!
At Signifi, we invest an incredible amount of time and money to do things right. One of the major benefits of our kiosk is working when offline. We are the only kiosk in the industry to do this. If your kiosk experiences an internet outage, it continues to deliver a seamless operation to your customers and the ability to rent movies and games. When the kiosk comes back online, it completes all transactions held in queue and continues normal operation.
Remote management of your assets is key to running a large network. Through our management software, you have full visibility into your remote assets in real time. Manage your kiosks from anywhere in the world. This includes revenue, inventory, rental activity, reporting, and customer data.
New inventory is added to the kiosk via the same insertion point your customers use. Meaning you don’t have to open the kiosk to add new inventory. The kiosk intelligently recognizes new discs and digitally places them into your rack system.
Low Operation Costs:
The kiosk was designed to self-correct in many situations. Eliminating service calls is the key to a profitable DVD & Game rental business. The kiosk can auto-correct disc jams, digitally monitors the position of all robotics at all times, and auto-calibrates robotics. For issues that are not auto-corrected, the kiosk can be operated remotely by our support team for a quick fix.
We lower your credit card fees by half as compared to all other kiosk companies by charging your customers up front for rentals. Other companies perform “pre-authorizations” on rental and charge once again on disc return. This creates two transactions that you will pay for, essentially doubling your credit card processing fees.
Easy to Repair:
Our kiosk was designed for the business person in mind. Every kiosk is made exactly the same for familiarity. If you’ve seen one kiosk, you’ve seen them all. The kiosk was designed so that no special tools are needed. In most cases, you remove four Philips head screws and one cable to remove any major component and you can do all of this yourself! There is never a need to hire an expensive technician.
High density insulation materials, minimal heat dispersion during delivery of products thanks to separation of product compartment and collection compartment, low maintenance.
Ergonomic and User-Friendly:
Beautiful, appealing kiosk design attracts customers, Intuitive user controls, large character display, discs easily accessible by the disabled or elderly.
FEATURESThe most advanced and easy to operate kiosk in the industry
- 800 Disc Capacity – Up to 800 varying SKUs
- Second screen advertising platform - High bright and high definition
- Retail hardened touchscreen – Endures heavy use
- Auto Jam Correction – Automatically clears disc jams to keep your kiosk in operation and eliminates costly service runs
- Rent / Return Anywhere – Customers can rent and return to any kiosk in your network
- RFID technology – Tracks inventory across your network, disc by disc
- Robotic All Digital Machine – Includes digital sensors to monitor all robotic movement
- Air tight core – Sealed against moisture and dust particles to protect
- Fast Grabber Technology - Ultra fast 6 second dispense speed and ability for your customers to return 3 movies at one time
- Bearcat user interface – Designed by a former Redbox executive
- Offline Protection – kiosk keeps working even in the case of internet lose (exclusive technology)
- High end German motor system - Ultimate robotic reliability and long life span
- Manufactured to high standards – Ten year life span
- EZ maintenance system – engineered to be easy to repair with common household tools
- ADA (American with Disabilities Act) Compliant Kiosks
- Hardened disc cases - Proven (just like Redbox) to protect discs from heavy rental wear
- Modular Design – kiosks can be placed together in heavy traffic areas to add inventory
- Custom online reservation website - included with your kiosk network
- Multi-platform capability – Blu-ray, DVD, Wii, PS3, WiiU, Xbox
- Business ready platform - includes back end management system to manage kiosk network remotely
- Manufactured by Signifi in North America
- All in-house Engineering of hardware and software exclusively by Signifi
- Complete customization – Includes kiosk wrap, disc cases, website, and logos
- Pull out rack system - Through front of kiosk for full accessibility to inside of kiosk
- World-class Signifi Support included
- Quarterly software updates - Included to keep your kiosk network at the forefront